Monday, January 11, 2010

Matt Monarch & Angela Stokes-Monarch DVD!!!, Episode #347

For the first time in HISTORY, Matt Monarch & Angela Stokes-Monarch have created a DVD!!! Check out the MUST SEE trailer below!

New DVD by Matt Monarch & Angela Stokes-Monarch, #347

Matt | MySpace Video


Join raw food author/speakers Matt Monarch and Angela Stokes-Monarch for a journey of vibrant raw food transformation. Recorded live at The Living Light Festival at Fort Bragg in August 2009, this DVD contains inspiring individual presentations from Matt Monarch and Angela
Stokes-Monarch, plus a raw food demo featuring both Matt and Angela, showing how they eat 100% raw on the road. Angela and I had a lot of fun during these presentations!!!

For the first time ever, you can experience our talks from the comfort of your own homes :-) As you can see in the trailer above, Angela and I had NEVER done a food demo before. I suspect that the standards of professionalism at the 'Living Light Culinary Institute' where this DVD was filmed had never encountered anything like our child-like behavior during a food demo presentation EVER BEFORE, which had the audience in continual laughing UPROAR!!! This DVD is over 2.5 hours long and is PACKED with truly VALUABLE information.

Click HERE to purchase the all-new 'Raw Food Transformations' DVD!

2 comments:

HappilyHerbal said...

Awesome, you ROCK!!! I especially love the superman theme music, I cant wait to tget this dvd :-)

Megan Levitt Raj said...

I loved this preview of your DVD which I will definitely buy. I am curious about how I explain to people that I am getting enough protein. My acupuncturist said I need to get complete proteins with e.g. rice and beans, neither of which I eat on a raw foods diet Angela, what's that amino acid explanation again I once heard you give to Sally Jesse Raphael?