Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Raw Food World TV Show 12-30, How to eat Raw Food When Travelling...

Hey Everyone!!! This TV Show is my adventure on my way to pick up the Giannis from the Airport. Lots of fun stuff going on here.

I am going to bed right now and I am hoping that the movie uploads while I am sleeping. The Internet connection in Mexico isn't the best here, and therefore, sometimes it jams in the middle of the upload. If clicking on the video doesn't work for you this morning, I will have it uploaded tomorrow morning Pacific Standard Time.


JUST DO IT!!!

Anyone can start their own business. Julie is living proof. LOVE IT!!!

I am so excited for our New Year TV Show Special. We'll have Angela, the Giannis and me. We'll see you tomorrow at The Raw Food World TV Show.

No comments: