Saturday, September 26, 2009

Shazzie Interiew Replay (48 Hours Only) & Gabriel Cousens on Distilled Water, Episode #251

OH MAN!!! I don't know what came over me during this interview that we did last night!!! I can't believe Shazzie ACTUALLY ANSWERED the personal questions that I had for her (especially the last one)!!!

Don't Worry!!! You can still listen in on this interview for the next 48 hours as a replay. After Sunday night (Sept. 27th) at midnight Pacific time, the interview is coming down. To listen to the Interview, where I interview Shazzie, click HERE.

And today, we've got Part II of Gabriel Cousens at the Tree of Life. Today Gabriel discusses water. Enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIMKobg9V1E


2 comments:

Jose Sanchis said...

did dr cousens say he went to the himalayas to interview someone who was 700 years old?!?!????

lala said...

wow.wow.wow. amazing all the things Gabriel is leading!!! yes, yes, yes, yes, yes... I will be a part of this!

<3