Friday, January 2, 2009

Farewell to Kevin & Annmarie Gianni, Episode #13

In this episode, we take Kevin and Annmarie to the airport. In yesterdays episode, I put the wrong link in my blog. Don't miss today's episode at the link below, and if you missed yesterdays show due to this error, then you can click HERE to view it. Enjoy today's The Raw Food World TV Show episode...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vppyMVnNTdA




To view a video of Angela and I discussing the benefits of the 'Inner Circle' Community, Click HERE.

If you are interested in checking these Chlorella Tablets out, you can click HERE.

We have more of Kevin speaking in Au Lac, but we have to move on in tomorrows episode. I will continually be posting exclusive footage like this in the 'Inner Circle' Community.

Kevin filmed his episode today in the car ride to the airport also. He goes into much more depth about how amazing the chlorella tablets are. You can view his episode at the link HERE.

3 comments:

Superfood Girl said...

I absolutely LOVE chlorella tablets - I can't imagine wasting them by just swallowing them whole, and not delighting in every moment of chewing!

Lydia said...

what's added to them that makes them stick together... anything?

www.muebles-en-las-rozas.com said...

This cannot truly work, I believe so.